Tomas et la Fraise Tomas et la Fraise

I didn't get a chance...

To review this movie when I originally viewed it, so I am fixing that now!

Excellent work on this one, Munglai. Great take on the classic strawberry storyline; the animation was nice and appropriate, complimenting the flash well. Only positive things to say about this one!

IMO quite possibly one of the best Clock Day entries I have ever seen. All class.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Insert hilarious 300 quote here.

Upon seeing the submission load and hearing the music, I was met with visions of the copier smashing scene. I then went and watched Office Space again.

With that out of the way, I feel I can comfortably review this flash. Awesome art plus cock jokes is a striking combination. Not only do I love 300, I also love the way it lends itself to so much hilarity.

Would have liked it if there was a bit more length, but short is still good. It's all about girth, you know.

Thanks for the laugh Johnny!

300 - The Collab 300 - The Collab

I laughed.

But I think that was mainly due to the author comments.

Anyway, I watched this movie last night, and then I was all like "I know, I'll watch that 300 parody on NG", and now here I am. The film being fresh in my mind certainly boosted the appreciation level, but not by much. I would have liked to see more than just two parts. The music was good though.

Still, I have a soft spot for pointless garbage parodies, which this was. Carry on!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

aspx?O=083230856147a9&si=bloc kbuster

The Epic Raid on NG The Epic Raid on NG

Awesome.

Haha, yeah, that was good. At first I was really disapointed that I wasn't online during the "raid", as I wanted to see the fail in person, but I had no idea it would be this epically bad. It's a good thing I was linked to your submission so I could get the lowdown.

I mean seriously, for a raid, what a disgrace. As I said, it's not that I thought anything would happen anyway, but I did think there would be more than this.

Nice little tribute flash to quite possibly the least effective raid in interwebs history.

Radioactive24 responds:

Yeah they were "too lazy". lmao.

But yeah, thanks for the vote.

Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

Wow. Wow. Wow.

That was one of the best animations I have seen on NG in a while, and totally unexpected too! The art itself perfectly matched the humor, and added to the hilarity in bucket loads.

For me though, the overall style of the Flash is where it's at. It's quite rare to see an animation where everything is working well, but this is definitely one!

This really was top stuff, and I'm awaiting more Cuboy episodes with baited breath.

Rebecca Rebecca

I have watched Rebecca so many times that I felt a review was in order.

Pure. Brilliance.

Stamper responds:

Thank you for watching it several times. I love you.

Daily2oon09242005 Daily2oon09242005

Haha, I liked it.

Another great SS submission. One of the best I have seen so far, I liked the little story and the visuals. Nice music choice too, BTW. I'm glad you decided to submit this as a stand alone flash, it does it more justice.

Keep it up!

Dr0kn Space Dr0kn Space

I believe you have my b-b-beer.

Haha, Office space is one of my favourite movies, so I always enjoy a good tribute, which this was.

Something about hilarious still frames with mouth movements always gets me, and you couldn't have picked a better scene. I agree with Twiminy's comment about editing the stapler, but this is a minor detail.

Now that I have finished laughing, I have one final comment: Make more plz.

Battle for the Skyway Battle for the Skyway

Very Nice.

I was actually pleasantly surprised by that flash. In my opinion, the intro was a little dull and lacking, and also somewhat drawn out, but you made up for this with some quality (if simplistic) animation. The characters well well-drawn and designed, and you had a good theme running through your submission. From a direction point of view, your scenes were very well done, with good execution, making up for some of their simplicity.

The audio was decent enough, and fitted the actual animation well. Nice music selection, and a decent amount of fx gave you a good score here. I also liked the story (from what has been told so far).

Great work here Giovanni, I hope to see more of your work in the future. It may have been short, but that doesn't mean it wasn't quality.

Curfew - Video Portal Pls Curfew - Video Portal Pls

Woo Hoo.

There just isn't enough quality 3D on Newgrounds at the moment - enter forsterbar! I really liked that submission, everything about it worked well. The graphics themselves were detailed and smooth (I'm talking about the high-quality version of Curfew here), and worked really well with the subject matter.

Great audio choice, although perhaps the sound effects were a little lacking. This doesn't matter though, as the focus was definitely on the graphical side of things.

The story was brief, but cool, and gave insight into more detailed adventures (possibly in the future?). I really like the style of world you set this short in, so extra points there.

Overall, excellent work yet again forsterbar. This is definitely a cry for a Video Portal if ever I saw one!